Black Friday is here, and it’s set to be a big one. Whether you’re after a steal on a new gaming laptop, upgrading your PC build with a new PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD, or looking for a peripheral to finish off your gaming setup – this is the time of the year to snag a huge saving over retail price for all things gaming.
Monitors, in particular, are one of the hottest products to be grabbed on Black Friday and this applies for any level of build – from budget 1080p monitors all the way to 4K 144Hz gaming monitors – heavy discounts will be applied across the board and set to excite builders.
In this Black Friday special post, we are going to cover and rounding up all the hottest and best Black Friday monitor deals for 2020, recommending the best monitors from the likes of Acer, Asus, MSI, Samsung, LG and more.
So lets get to it, if you’re after a gaming monitor this Black Friday, here are the absolute best monitor deals for Black Friday you can pick up this Friday to Cyber Monday.
Best Black Friday Monitor Deals
- SAMSUNG LC34J791WTNXZA 34-Inch CJ791 Ultrawide Curved Gaming Monitor (39% OFF – Amazon)
- LG 27UL850-W 27 Inch IPS 4K Gaming Monitor (36% OFF – Amazon)
- SAMSUNG LC49RG90SSNXZA 49-Inch CRG9 Curved Gaming Monitor (33% OFF- Amazon)
- SAMSUNG 32-Inch G5 Odyssey 1440p 144Hz Curved Gaming Monitor (17% OFF- Amazon)
- Alienware AW3420DW 34″ 1440p 120Hz Ultrawide Gaming Monitor (17% OFF- Amazon)
- GIGABYTE G32QC 32″ 165Hz 1440p Curved Gaming Monitor (5% OFF- Amazon)