With the recent announcement of Nvidia’s upcoming ‘Ampere’ graphics cards – the RTX 3070, RTX 3080 and RTX 3090 – aftermarket (AIB) variants of these enthusiast-grade cards are beginning to appear on retailers across the web. With prices known for the Founders Edition variants of the RTX 30-series cards, AIB models will vary greatly depending on the feature set, boost clock gains out of the box, as well as many other factors. This article is designed to keep track of the latest prices, pre-order and listing pages for announced aftermarket RTX 3070, 3080 and 3090 cards.
Below we will list all of the listing pages for custom RTX 30-series cards that are already hitting major retailers such as Amazon, Newegg, Scan (UK) & Overclockers (UK).
- Related: RTX 3090 vs 3080: What are the key differences?
- Related: RTX 3070 vs 2070 Super: What are the key differences?
- Related: RTX 3080 vs 2080 Super: What are the key differences?
- Related: RTX 3080 Aftermarket Card Comparison List: 20+ Models Compared
RTX 3070 Pre Order, Price & Listing Pages
RTX 3080 Pre Order, Price & Listing Pages
- MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Ventus 3X OC
- MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio
- PNY GeForce RTX 3080 10GB XLR8 Gaming
RTX 3090 Pre Order, Price & Listing Pages
- MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Gaming X Trio (PRE-ORDER LIVE)
- MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Ventus 3X 24G OC (PRE-ORDER LIVE)
On the OCUK website many aftermarket RTX 30-series cards already have lsiting pages – with brands such as Gigabyte, Asus TUF, Asus ROG Strix and MSI showing their AIB variants of the RTX 3070, 3080 and 3090.
They have also stated the following about their preorder dates for the Ampere cards:
‘• Geforce RTX 3070 can be preordered in October
• Geforce RTX 3080 can be preordered on September 17th at 2 pm (UK)
• Geforce RTX 3090 can be preordered on September 24th at 2 pm (UK)